Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to the routine

Well, I've been out and about so much lately that I haven't had time to blog.  Have you heard the saying; "Living not Blogging"?  Well, that's been me I guess.  Not meant to be an excuse, just and explanation.  I did okay eating my first two and a half days in Seattle.  Came home and washed laundry, did dishes and grocery shopping then packed up our stuff again for another four day weekend.  This time we went to Yellowstone.  We did TONS of driving and hardly any exercise at all (had my 80 year old grandparents with us, they don't get around too well) but we did go pretty long between meals and I didn't do much snacking so I feel good about that. 
Tomorrow I'm planning on getting back into the routine.  I've done so much traveling this summer I don't care if I see another suit case until at least Christmas.  There may be a Thanksgiving trip though, who knows! 
I'm very much one to love the routine, so I'm glad to get back to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment