Sunday, September 12, 2010

I was lost, and I have gained

Thanks for the invite back. I was so focused for 2 days then fell into dispared. Now I am really to start again. Heres my days eating.



B: 2 bowls of Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal

Sn: 2 Cookies, 3 Hersery Kisses

L: Broccoli Soup and Rolls

Sn: 7 Cookies

D: Pasta Ziti, Corn on Cob,

Well now I am back to recording my food, hopefully it will deter my poor eating habits. Exercise might be good. Does anyone have a web site that can help someone learn to swim. I would like to swim however am not very good at it.
Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to teach you how to swim. I've mentioned I swim for exercise. I was a competitive swimmer in High School, a life guard for 6 years as well as a swimming instructor. Let me know if you'd like to get together for a lesson or a few pointers.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete