Monday, September 13, 2010

MJM

I haven't don well at posting lately.

I've done even worse at eating healthy.

Two good reasons why my weight has gone UP.

Today I am posting to remind myself why I want to eat healthy and lose weight.

1) I want to be healthy. I want to live a long time. I want to lead an active lifestyle. I want to be able to play with my kids and grandkids. I have a family history of diabetes and I would like to avoid that. I just plain feel better and have more energy when I eat better.

2) I want to feel better about myself. By losing weight, I will look better and fit into clothes better. This increases my self-esteem. I am not seeking to be model-skinny but I'd like to look healthy.

3) My body is a temple and I should treat it as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment