Saturday, September 4, 2010

MJMs Food Log

Thursday I ate:

3/4 C fat-free yogurt with 1/2 C granola
1 slice pizza
1 burrito
1 chicken salad sandwich on a small croissant
2 chocolate covered strawberries
grapes

Friday I ate:

3/4 C fat-free yogurt with 1/2 C granola
1 fat-free turkey sandwish on light wheat bread with pepper-jack cheese, tomato, and lettuce
1/2 oz dark chocolate
3 rolls (Texas Roadhouse) with honey-butter
several bites of sweet potato
2 oz BBQ chicken
3 oz BBQ pulled pork
way too many cheese fries!!!!
some peanuts
1 C raspberry slush
1 piece chocolate cake

Thursday was okay. Friday I was doing fine until we went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Shanley's birthday. Thursday I got in a Jazzercise class but Friday I taught an early morning seminary class so I didn't get any exercise.

I have totally gained weight this week. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment