Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBoPoMo

Did you know that November is National Blog Posting Month (NaBoPoMo)?  It is also National Novel Writing Month, and National Diabetes Awareness Month.  So... what to blog about?  Well, I'm not a Novel Writer, so that's out.  I do have diabetes, but that's no fun to blog about, most days.  On this blog, I'm making a goal to blog each day this month about my diet and exercise.  On my other blog, I'm making a goal to blog about one thing I'm grateful for each day in the month of November. 

I didn't write down what I ate yesterday.  It wasn't a lot but it was way too much sugar.  I had troubles with my blood sugar and a mild emotional break down. 

Today I'm doing well but that Halloween candy is sure not making things easy.  My energy is up so much today!  I've accomplished lots and have wanted to do different activities.  I'm glad that I'm feeling more energy, and hopeful that my thyroid is stabilizing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment