Monday, October 4, 2010

bad week

Well, what can I say?  I've been having a really rough time with my diabetes lately.  Things are getting back to normal, I hope!  I've had some other health issues lately too so I went to the doc today.  He is running some tests and I should find out the results by Thursday.  I hope that they are conclusive tests and that I don't have to have any further blood drawn.  No body likes that.  Today I had two different blood samples taken and was given my flu shot.  I feel as though I've been sufficiently poked and prodded. 
I'm planning on hitting the pool tomorrow morning.  It has been closed since the middle of August so that is several weeks without regular exercise.  I'm excited and a little nervous.  These other health problems have left me feeling very tired and even lethargic.  I'm hopeful that I'll be able to wake up and stay awake tomorrow. 
Excited to exercise.  Also looking forward to figuring out these health issues.  And maybe once all that is said and done I can start losing some weight. 
How are the rest of you doing? 
I hardly ate anything today, I was busy, and didn't have much of an appetite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment