Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Back on Track

As of today Wednesday, I know I am back on track when I am willing to run in the heat and high humidity for 40 minutes. I am in Minneaplois and it is hot and humid. Lets see my last post had me eating 3 Chocolate Chip cookies yum but baaaaaaad. I didn't finish the day with cookies though my main meal for Monday was a footlong turkey breast and ham sandwich with pepperjack cheese and all the vegetables available at Subway. It hit the spot nicely and I didn't feel stuffed when I finished.


Tuesday:
B: Egg and cheese omelete, 1 sausage patty, 3 strips of bacon, 2 cinnamon rolls, 1c cranberry juice, 1c orange Juice, Banana
L: Assorted Fruit, bowl of cheerios w/ 2% Milk, 4 oz Yogart, Water
D: Pasta Salad w/Chicken, Bread Sticks, assorted Fruit, Brownie
Sn: Brownie and 2 bags Popcorn, peanuts, 3 Reese Peanut Butter Cups, Sun Chips
50 oz of water


Wed:
B: 2 cinnomon rolls, 1 Bagel, 2 eggs, 1 sausage patty, yogart, 1c cranberry juice, 1c orange juice
L: PBJ Sandwich, Banana, water
D: 1 Chicken Wrap, Fruit, Corsaint Roll
Sn: 1/2 Chicken Wrap

Thurs:
B: Muffin, Cheerios, 2% Milk, Grapes and Banana
L: Bag of Popcorn

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! It takes so much work to keep at it!! Your vacation pictures look great!! You have lost so much weight since I last saw you!! Keep up the great work!! Can I log my food too? I really need to do this too and maybe it will make me accountable also!!

    ReplyDelete