Monday, August 2, 2010

Gaining Weight and not caring (help)

Lost interest. Sometimes it just seems to hard. When I dont pack food for work I have to eat out and so I eat nice fattening things that I like so it is a difficult battle. Unfortuately I dont like salads I like fat greasy foods so I have been eating those and the scales show it I gained 5 lbs. Don't look to me as a good example, but the great thing about telling the truth is it simply embarrasses you. hehehe. Today all I have eaten so far is 3 chocloate chip cookies. I need to find a Subway or something. Maybe exercise would help. huh! I will have to ponder that one.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard. But, we're here to support you. Try taco bell, they have what they call the "drive through diet" they put pico de gallo (fresh salsa) on a few of their items instead of saucy higher fat stuff. Don't worry, I haven't lost any weight either, and I may have gained. And, I've been exercising like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. It has helped. I am getting refocused.

    ReplyDelete