Sunday, August 1, 2010

MJMs Food Log

Friday's Food
Breakfast:
1 C whole wheat with a little brown sugar

Lunch: (it was a PTA potluck luncheon and I had a little of everything)
tossed salad
pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe
bread with dip
tomato salad
chicken poppyseed pasta salad
tomato/basil pizza

Dinner:
salad from McDonalds (it was free!)
2 cookies worth of cookie dough

I got quite a bit of water, lots of veggies, and did a Jazzercise class. Not a bad day.

Saturday's Eating
1 1/2 C whole wheat sweetened with brown sugar
salad from McDonalds (I had another coupon for a free one)
1 cookie
1 hamburger (from Five Guys Burgers and Fries)
some fries
1/4 of a Bundtlet cake

Drank quite a bit of water, got my veggies, and ran 4 miles and did Jazzercise. Please, scale, move down for me this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment