Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MJMs Food Log

Monday's menu:

2 C light chocolate soy milk with 2 C strawberries and 1 banana
1 apple
1 Fiber One bar
3 oz fat-free smoked turkey breast
1 piece peanut butter fudge
dried apple slices


Tuesday's menu:

2 C light chocolate soy milk with 2 C strawberries and 1 banana
1 apple
fat-free turkey sandwich on light wheat bread with lettuce and tomato
1 piece german chocolate fudge
2 oz fat-free smoked turkey breast
1 slice light wheat bread
dried apple slices


I gained over 6 pounds on my trip last week. Ugh! Could my weight go up and down any more? I've gotten back on track and lost over 3 pounds of it (probably mostly water weight).

Not much variety in my menu this week since I am running back and forth to BYU Education Week but at least it's healthier than what I ate last week.

Jen - Congratulations on the weight loss! Great job!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back from Yellowstone. Looks like you guys had an amazing time! Have fun at Education week.

    ReplyDelete