Tuesday, August 24, 2010

food log SFS

Monday:
B: slim fast and banana
L: southwest salad with grilled chicken from McDonald's
D: leftover pot pie, only ate a little of the breading
S: 2 fruit snacks (had two lows), Yoplait light, banana

E: Well, I was really excited about hitting the pool on Monday morning after a week off. I walked into the gym and my one month membership was "about to expire" and I asked about renewing. The front-desk lady told me I could wait a few days. I walked out to the pool and it was drained. CRAP! They're refinishing it and it won't be open until OCTOBER FIRST!!! Double CRAP!
I'm not sure WHAT I'm going to do for exercise. My husband has an incredibly packed schedule and exercising with a five year old and two year old in tow can prove to be disastrous (Did I tell you about Friday's "work out"? No, well, it was a DISASTER!)
I also have the dang planar fascists so I can't do any kind of out of the water exercise without suffering a ton of pain and further injuring my feet. Triple CRAP!
Anyhow.... I ended up pulling the kids in the wagon for a mile. Something is better than nothing I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the pool! That stinks!

    By the way, I need to get you your prize. Give me your address and I'll drop it off or else let me know when you are going to be this way.

    ReplyDelete