Friday, August 20, 2010

food log SFS

Friday:
B: french toast
L: slim fast and banana
D: home made chicken pot pie
S: 3 mini twix, yogurt, hand full of fiber cereal

E: 60 minute walk
4 hours of cleaning

Weigh in:
took me 4 weeks to loose 3.5 pounds
took me 1 week to gain 4 pounds
overall: I'm up .5
awesome


I'm not giving up. This is hard. Harder than I thought. When I'm not working full-time I just GAIN WEIGHT. It is frustrating but I'm learning how to stay at home and not eat all day long. Now I just have to learn to make better food choices. I'm not at all proud of my daily food logs. I know that I've eaten too much, but I'm plugging along. Will keep at it.

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it! It will come off! I think it is extremely difficult to lose weight especially when you have made life changes (staying at home full-time) which require new routines.

    ReplyDelete