Saturday, August 7, 2010

same old

I know I haven't been very good at posting my logs and such this week. I haven't been keeping track of my calories on my app either. I'm eating the same old foods, doing the same old exercises. Still haven't lost an ounce.

This week I was busy with projects at home. Very busy. I had plans to do one big project and unexpectedly my husband motivated me to get another one crossed off my list before fall comes, in fact, before Saturday came. These particular projects kept me doing physical activity and now I'm sore! :) I love being sore though, it helps me know that I've been moving my body and that is my goal, keep moving!

I have a friend who does a fitness blog. It's cool. Check it out here. I even did a guest post on there once. I'll have to tell you about that sometime.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's frustrating not to have lost. Are you feeling healthier and better and more energetic?

    ReplyDelete