Saturday, July 31, 2010

SugarFreeSweety is Cranking it up on Saturday

Saturday morning I attended my first-ever CRANK class. It's a really cool workout machine. The best way to describe it is an exercise bike for your arms. You crank this thing around. There are a few cool things about this class.

1. It's fun
2. It's only 30 minutes
3. It starts 30 minutes before water aerobics
4. My old High School swim coach teaches the class
5. It's fun!


My mom and I got a wild hair and decided to do crank and water aerobics back to back. It was a lot of fun. And, it whooped both our butts! :) I love it when my muscles hurt. The instructor told me I'd be okay as long as I didn't have to lift up any small children today. Ha ha ha! I have a two year old!



Anyway:
Here's what I ate today:


Breakfast:
2 bananas and a slim fast shake


Snack:
fiber one bar


Lunch:
Philly cheese steak sandwich (with a big yummy hoagie roll- crap!)
frozen yogurt with strawberries and granola


Dinner:
celery & peanut butter
graham crackers
Ritz crackers

I had thumbs up on:
+exercise
+fiber (5 servings of fruits and veggies)
+sodium
+water (at least 12 glasses)
+low fat

and a thumbs down on:
-sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment