Friday, July 16, 2010

Calorie Mgr

Hi;
I decided to title this Calorie Manager since this seems to be the battle of my life. Like many people I like to eat particularly sugary baked goods, chocolate chip cookies and ice cream are a few of my vises. My hope is to find and learn to like alot more foods that are good for me and keep to the right portion sizes and shrink my stomach so I am the right size and eating the correct number of calories for my body size and bone structure. Therefore, I am pledging to put all the foods that I eat on this blog for at least a month and then try it keep doing it daily. Also, I am planned on adding any exercise activities that will help keep my heart in shape. I have 30 lbs to lose. Lets see how it goes. Hopefully many will join so we can be a support group to help one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment