Sunday, July 18, 2010

Food Consumption List

Well its Sunday and being home alot doesn't always make it easy staying out of the cookies and Ice cream. However, today is another good day:

B: Oops! to busy skipped breakfast. Bad not a good Idea

L: 2 Pc Celery 20 Cals

2 T of Peanut Butter 190 cal

1 Apple: 60 Cals

2 Hard Candies 40 Cals ( Wow I could have eatten 4 Celery Stalks for 40 Cal)

D: Pasta Salad: Pasta Shells, Mandrin Oranges, Apples, Salad Dressing, Celery: 295 cal

Sn: Black Bottom Cup Cakes: Yum: (2) 328 cal

Sneeking Cupcake mix: 252 Cal

Popsicle: 50 Cal

Daily Total: 1235 cal

Also I am going to start listing water intake since I need alot of Water. Yesterday I only had 64 oz. Today 100 oz. Really helps on keeping the full feeling and keeping my appetite down.

No comments:

Post a Comment