Wednesday, July 28, 2010

update, sugarfreesweety

I'll just do a quick update today.
Monday and Tuesday were pretty good days for me.
I ate pretty well and exercised too.
Monday my analysis page on my diet app told me I had ALL thumbs up! I was pretty excited about that.
Yesterday I only had one thumbs down!
I swam on Monday and Tuesday I slept through my alarm, but my mother redeemed me and called me to go to water aerobics with her in the evening. I was able to arrange my schedule to get the exercise in, and I felt really good about that too.
I can burn the same amount of calories in 30 minutes of swimming as in 60 minutes of water aerobics, but it's nice to switch it up and try something new.
I've REALLY been loving the swimming. It's definitely a challenge for me to wake up so early, but I feel so good that I'm willing to do it, and I feel even greater afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment