Friday, July 30, 2010

MJMs restart

It's been a few days since I posted. I went to Canada and my computer crashed. Vancouver was delightful, the computer crashing was NOT!

I can't remember everything I ate the last few days - let's suffice it to say that it was too much food and not enough of things that were good for me. I tried lots of new foods which is always a fun experience. Kevin and I shared a plate of Greek food that was really yummy!

I weighed before I left and was down a measly 0.2 pounds for the week. That was a bit discouraging. Then, I ate in Vancouver for 3 days and now I'm up 0.8. How quickly the weight goes on and how slowly it comes off.

I was very active in Vancouver. Well, the first day I wasn't but the second day Kevin and I walked all over. Plus, we rented a tandem bike and pedaled all over for 1 1/2 hours. The third day I worked out for 2 hours. I ran outside for 4 miles, then came in and used the stationary bike and rode for 8 miles. I did some free weight work and then ended with another couple of miles on the treadmill.

Unfortunately, the weight gain just goes to show that probably 95% of my weight loss is food and only 5% is exercise. I've always been really consistent about exercising. It's watching what I eat that gives me trouble.

So, I'm back home and back to watching what I eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment