Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Plus and Minus

What I ate:

slim fast shake with strawberries
2 slices of pepperoni pizza
1 banana
1 carton of yoplait light
1 fiber one bar
1/2 c. wheat thins
1 otter pop
2 chicken nuggets
1.5 pop tarts (I'll never buy those again)
1 Weight Watchers mint ice cream sandwich (a delicious 140 calories)

How I worked out:

30 minutes of swimming laps
1 mile of walking while pulling my kids in the wagon

Positives: My blood sugars have been nearly PERFECT! Each time I test I've been about 100 and that's perfect. I've been really concerned in starting lap swimming that I'll have too many low blood sugars, but I've been timing my carbohydrate intake and exercise and it's worked out really well. I'm so pleased.

Negatives: Bread. I ate pizza today and I wish I'd made a smarter non-bread choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment