Sunday, July 18, 2010

SugarFreeSweety- Food Log

Today is one of those days where you DON'T want to post what you've eaten. But, I think that's the idea behind this blog. So... here' goes.

Breakfast:
2 c. cold cereal
Lunch:
1c. brown rice with chicken and mango salsa casserole
Snacks:
3 graham crackers, 2 tbs. peanut butter
Dinner:
6 buffalo wings (yikes!) I have no idea the calorie content thereof and am looking it up after this post
Dessert:
1.5c. white chocolate ice cream with strawberries in a waffle cone

Dessert is what I regret the most. I've done perfectly on no sugar until then, but it was date night and I didn't stick to it.
Planning on doing much better today! :)

2 comments:

  1. The chicken and mango salsa casserole sounds yummy!
    Recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is pretty much an easy recipe. Put chicken in the bottom of your crock pot. Put enough Mango salsa to cover the chicken on top. Cook on high (about 2 hours for 1 lbs of chicken). That's it.
    Then I just cooked my rice in my rice cooker and threw it all together before serving.

    ReplyDelete