Friday, July 16, 2010

where I've been and where I want to be

As I said in my first post, I had lost 53 pounds in the first several months of this year. Yea! Unfortunately, I got off the wagon during the 4th and the family reunion and gained 5 pounds. Eek! Besides that, even with the 53 pound loss I still couldn't possibly be accused of being "too skinny" - not by any stretch of imagination!

I want to lose the 5 pounds plus another 10.

I love food, though! I enjoy food that is good for me (fruit, whole grains, etc) but I also really enjoy baked goods, sugar, and CHOCOLATE! Even when I try to stick to foods that are healthier, I tend to eat TOO much of them.

In losing the 53 pounds, I cut out most carbs and sugar. I'm not quite ready to go that drastic again but I am hoping to reduce my caloric intake (less food, less junk). I'm hoping that posting what I eat will prevent me from, at the very least, eating everything I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment