Friday, July 16, 2010

sugarfreesweety- kick off

I'm joining MJM on the Why Weight blog.
I'm excited to have a place to talk about weight loss and look forward to seeing some personal improvements.
I've NEVER lost any weight In. My. Life.
I don't really know I even know how to do it. But, I'm ready to give it a REAL effort and I do have a plan.
So, for my first post, I'll lay out my plan. I'll post to update on my progress, and I hope to do so often, maybe daily!

The Plan:
1. eat no bread
2. eat nothing made from white flour (enriched/bleached)
3. eat no sugar
4. exercises 30 minutes of cardio at least 4 times per week

I've done 4 days so far of the no bread and no sugar, but I've had a harder time making it to the gym. Hoping, like MJM, that by posting, I'll do better.

Wish me luck!
- sugarfreesweety

No comments:

Post a Comment